Tagged- A Crappy Questionnaire!

I was tagged in a post by Rash! And this Questionnaire was originally created by Pavan.. Pavan, I seriously hope you don't get into the HR department :D
Here we go..

What, in your opinion, are the 5 most over-rated things in recent times?

1. All these branded stuff.. I don't see any difference between the branded and unbranded stuff, except of course the name. Big deal! As long as the product is good, brand name shouldn't matter! 
2. Celebrities! Building temples for them, comparing them to God, big posters everywhere, calling them youth icons, all the star status! Doesn't make any sense to me. There are people in many other professions who are doing greater and nobler things for the world! Why don't people see it? 
3. Erich Segal's 'Love Story'. It's an epic!!!! But when I finished reading it, I was wondering what's so special about the book that made it sooo popular. I liked the book. But did not find anything different or special about the story! 
4. Indian politics and all the drama- The politicians who never get tired of all the gimmicks and the drama that goes on and on and the media that hypes it up even more and brings to us everyday!! 
5. The song 'Jai ho' from the movie 'Slumdog Millionaire'. There are many many other compositions by A.R. Rehman that are totally brilliant and lot better than 'Jai ho'.. Call it the Oscar-effect!


What 3 wishes would you ask if you stumble across a genie on the way to work? (You can only ask for material things. No unrealistic things like perfect wife/husband, world peace etc. No loopholes such as more wishes, more genies etc. No asking money :P)

Whatever I would really like to ask for if I stumbled across a genie is put under the exceptions section!! Not fair.. Okay.. Umm let's see..
1. A helicopter to take me to all the beautiful places on Earth.. ALL of them!
2. A majestic, beautiful house in a silent, serene and green place! :)
3. A space shuttle to take me to the space and of course get me back! :)

What is the one singular deed would you like to do if you were given a chance to go back in time? (apart from Killing Hitler and (guys)one night with Helen of Troy,Cleopatra and all other hot chicks of the past)

I would like to go back to the time when India was one of the richest countries in the world. I would like to tour the whole of India and see how things were at that time and how people lived under King's rule! :)

Tell us 3 things you wish you knew when you turned 18.

I was 18 only 3 years ago. It's not really a back-in-the-past kind of a feeling. I still study in the same college, hang out with the same friends, use the same phone number :D Nothing much has changed! But still, because the question demands, I thought of these three things-
1. 18 or 19 is the right age to start planning your life. Atleast discover what you want to be.. Coz' at 21, it's a little late to think what we want to do in life. It's time to implement.
2. People who are super-nice to me aren't always the ones who care for me!
3. Turning 18 doesn't make you any important! :D I was very happy and proud when I turned 18. I'd felt important!

What are the 3 geekiest things about you?
 
1. I am very particular with spellings and grammar. Grammar and spelling mistakes are my pet peeves and people don't often like it. Not that I am always perfect with it. I make mistakes too.. I'd be glad if someone corrects me when I go wrong.
2. Before any important event like maybe an exam, if I get any bad thoughts in my head, I say "bidthu bidthu" any multiple-of-3 number of times.. Say for example if I miss and say it 4 times instead of 3, I go on and say it 6 times.. And this is because 3 is my lucky number.. I do the same even when I say
"Touch-wood"!! :D
3. I don't like chocolates that much! Not that I don't eat chocolates. I do eat them sometimes. But I don't crave for it like most of the other girls do.. Hot chocolate sauce and dark chocolate- I totally dislike!
I even don't like paneer! Almost everyone who sees paneer left in my plate asks in surprise- 'You don't like paneer??!!' :D
  
Tell us 3 things that make you go “Awwww”.
 
1. When a small kid gives me a hug!
2. When dogs run to their owners when they get home after sometime.. There is always so much of love in their eyes for their owners. It's amazing! :)
3. Went 'awww' a zillion times while reading Twilight! ;)

What are the kinds of people you are biased against, possibly unreasonably:

   1. Bad listeners.
   2. Hypocrites.
   3. Narrow thinkers.
   4. Pessimists-who always find faults with everthing and everyone!
  
What is that one lie that you absolutely intend to tell your kids?

I always used to inform my parents whenever I went out with friends.. You also should! :)

What 3 words would the Indian batsman have said when the ball he hit just misses the Pakistani bowler's head?(Those tagged can change this question. Answer will remain)

A.J.M (Akkan Just miss)

Which fictional characters do you identify most with?

Ayesha of 'Wake up Sid'..

The guy sitting on the other side of the bus is giving you the looks. What do you do?

Ignore him!
 
Any FFFFUUUUUUU moment happened to you recently?

I was answering my exam leisurely thinking I have lots of time left and suddenly the warning bell rings!! I realised my watch was 10 minutes slow! :(

What song is playing in your head RIGHT NOW?

"Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi.. Yu hi nahi dil lubhata koi..
Jaane tu ya jaane na.. Maane tu ya maane na" :)

6 comments:

  1. Questionnaire aint that bad!

    Trust me, its lot better than the HR Interviews! :D

    18 is just a number, doesnt matter you would have planned the whole of LIFE by then!! :) Its your life, live it in your own terms :D

    This might look a bit cliche, but going 'Awww' for Twilight, Zillion times :O :O

    3 Multiples of Bidthu-Bidthu ROFL! ;)

    A.J.M Ultimate! Didnt know you actually follow(or know for that matter) Cricket..

    Interesting ficitonal character though, I would quite agree with you!

    But, dont propose to your guy in a news paper article! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I didn't think about that HR thing.Good good. Now I plan on asking such questions in technical interviews also ;) :D

    And you could've taken 15,instead of 18 :).

    Ya dogs are awesome. And super sweet song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA :D ... Nice :) .. bidthu-bidthu.... Bidhu-Bidhu laughing :D (BBL) ..

    @Pav
    This crappy Questionnaire is spreading like a virus.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I know the bidthu thing sounds a little funny.. :D
    @Krishna- New idiom by engineers! 'Spread like virus' instead of 'Spread like fire'! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Dream on... © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects