Inauguration :-)

Yaay!!! Finally..

Finally I have started my blog... It is such a nice feeling to be writing here. I was actually waiting for a special occasion to get the ball rolling.. Wondering what special occasion it is today?? Well it is Rash and Sandeep bhava's wedding anniversary.. :-) Man, its already one year since they got married!! As they say, time flies.. Happy anniversary, both of you.. :) Three cheers to the "Jodi no.1"!! :-)


Let me tell a few things about 'Dream on...'

  • Dream on is essentially a ME blog.. I want to use this blog to collect all my thoughts, dreams and experiences..
  • What's in a name??
Contrary to the above proverb, the name Dream on says a lot about me.. For me, life is all about dreaming and fulfilling. I initially thought I'll name it The dreamer's diary.. But I felt it sounds a little dramatic.. :-) Finally, I settled for Dream on.. Boy! It sounds sooo good, doesn't it?? Lol :-D
  • I'm totally new to blogging. I'm a beginner. I hope every post here makes a good read and I also hope to learn and improve as I write...
  • Dream on is very dear to me.. I hope to write here often. Keep reading.. :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing this "auspicious" occasion to start your blog ;)

    I know you write well, so keep it going gal!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey welcome to the world of blogging! I'm sure wou'll have fun :) I would love to add more to this comment but the pink is hurting my eyes..Aarghh..cya :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh great to see you start blogging! Very nice name, as I said earlier am sure this blog will get good readership..

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best!
    Keep it going.
    ""when your hobby becomes your profession, the passion becomes your profession""

    ReplyDelete
  5. @All- Thank you so much! :)
    @I am behind my dreams- Sorry, I didn't get your name..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start! Nice... Keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup!! Thanks Apoorva!! :)
    Loved your blog.. Looking forward to more..!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Dream on... © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects