(: R-a-n-d-o-m

Haven't written since a long time now. Everyday Harshi reminds me in college 'Shu, you haven't written anything, internals admele barithini andidde'.. :) Thing is, I am really lost on topics.. Suddenly it feels like life has come to a stand still and there isn't anything I can write about. Today, I decided I WILL write something. Again, same question, what will I write about! So thought I'll just write a casual post about everything that's going in my everyday life :)

I've planted a hibiscus plant but it doesn't seem to be growing at all..!! :( It has been 3 months since I planted it, but it hasn't even started flowering.. I go and check everyday but without any luck :(

Nowadays, I'm listening to more of old songs!! 'Chookar mere mann ko' and 'Zindagi ke safar me' are my current favorites :)

Even facebook has gotten boring :( But I cannot stop logging in everyday! It's become a part of my daily routine.. :)

My day is never complete without watching 'Pavitra rishta'. :) It is a daily soap and I never miss it! :)
I love the lead pair- Manav n' Archana..they make a beautiful pair! I love watching them both. Their on screen chemistry with the soft background score 'aasmaan me jab tak sitaare rahenge, hum ek dusre ke sahare rahenge..' makes my heart skip a beat.. :) Just check it out.. It's SWEET :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATHIueekUpc&feature=player_embedded


I still miss Mysore! :( It is the best place in the whole world.. Not that I don't like Bangalore. I like Bangalore for all the wonderful people I met here:)

It is seminar season in our class :) Everyday there's one or the other seminar. Everyone freaks out when the lecturer is calling out names of people who'll be giving the seminar. A seminar in class is always a barrel of fun! :)

It's fest time too!! We're all geared up for Verve!! This time we are more excited as it is our batch people who're organizing it.. :) There is always some audition or practice happening in the seminar hall..

Me and Sanket are the chief editors of the college magazine this time. The magazine is scheduled for release on the day of Verve. Gotta finish our work before that. It's always a nice feeling to be doing something for the college. And the decision making power has made it all the more an enjoyable stint.. ;)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hibiscus plant is scared that as soon as it grows , u will start plucking the leaves :D

    And please stop watching these stupid soaps :P They do you no good :P Can see the effect of this one you , you write a post touching so many aspects , and only label the post has is "Pavitra Rishta " :D bad bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayyo that is coz I hadn't understood the meaning of label :) First I thought it'll highlight those words, next I thought it'll show info bout it.. amele gothaythu :)
    And discontinuing PR is an impossible task for me and Amma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey didnot know that you are editor of your college magazine!! Koole.. rock on...

    ReplyDelete

 
Dream on... © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects